Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: – Hello, in India, where there are so many rich people like Mukesh Ambani, more than 30 crore people are still below the poverty line. Many poor people have to think even for food because they do not have money. And this is the reason why the government makes every possible effort to give them all the possible benefits. Any poor person needs food, clothes and house. This is their first priority only after that do they think about education but equality is very important for making a developed India.
As we know that there is strength in unity, if we all work together, then the dream of a developed India will surely come true! Under PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana), it is ensured that every poor people has a house to live in. Under the Prime Minister Housing Scheme, houses are provided for every poor people, how will you get the amount of Pm Housing Scheme, or how can you get it?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: – This scheme was started on 25 June 2015. Under pmyojana, the poor of the city and village will be able to build their own pucca houses. In pm housing scheme, you get financial assistance of up to 1 lakh 30 thousand, with the help of which you can either build your new house or get your old damaged house repaired again! But also keep in mind that, you cannot sell the house made by pmay g scheme. If you want to sell then you have to take permission otherwise you may have to wait for 5 years. Let me tell you that the budget of 2023 has increased the expectations of the poor because the budget of 2023 will fulfill the dream of the poor’s pucca house! In the budget of 2023, the budget of pardhanmantri awas yojna was made 79 thousand crores, which is commendable.
- What are the Benefits of Cattle Farming
- How to do Lic Online Payment – Pay premium online easily
- Nij cultivation | What is Nij Cultivation
- Most Profitable Business in Rural Area in India
- Night Business Ideas 2023
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana benefits
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana benefits: – Let me tell you the benefits that are under Pm Housing Scheme .
- Under the pmay scheme, the people of urban areas and rural areas will get the benefits of the scheme!
- Under this scheme, you can get assistance from 1 lakh 20 thousand to 1 lakh 30 thousand.
- The amount you get under pmay gramin, you can use that amount to build a new house or repair the old house.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana eligibility
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana eligibility :- Now the question comes that who is eligible for pmay and who can get benefits under this scheme. You must have known that only poor families will get benefit from this scheme. Let us tell you the special eligibility of pmay.
- If you have vehicles like a motorcycle, car, then you may have to be deprived of this benefit because this benefit is only for the people below the poverty line.
- The age of the applicant should not be below 21 years.
- The annual income of the applicant should be below 6 to 18 lakhs
- The applicant should not have a pucca house at any place in India.
- If you have taken advantage of any other Awas Yojana then you are not eligible to apply for pmay.
- If we talk about income, different income limits have been fixed for EWS (Economically Weaker Section), LIG (Lower Income Group), MIG-1 (Middle Income Group 1), MIG-2 (Middle Income Group 2), which respectively as follows:- 3 lakhs per annum, 6 lakhs per annum, 12 lakhs per annum, 18 lakhs per annum.
Pmay mig last date extended 2023 -2024
Pmay mig last date extended 2023 -2024 : – There is very good news for poor or middle-class families regarding Gramin Awas Yojana, because PMAY has been extended. Now under Pma yojana every poor will have a pucca house. Tell you that pm awas yojana has been extended till 2024! And you can also take advantage of the amount received under pm awas yojana, for which you can apply online!
Pmay Subsidy: – Let me tell you that pm awas yojana was earlier known as Indra Awas Yojana! Let me explain to you the subsidy that you get under this scheme. Let’s say that your annual income is up to 12 lakhs, then you can avail subsidy of up to 9 lakhs at the rate of 4%. And the same if you earn up to 18 lakhs annually, then you will get less benefit in this. Yes, you will get only 3% subsidy on loans up to 12 lakhs.
Pradhan mantri awas yojana documents:-
Pradhan mantri awas yojana documents: – You will need a lot of documents to apply online for pm awas yojana ! You will not be able to apply without the documents mentioned below. However, below I also told some optional documents so that if there is none, then you can use it in the application of Pm Housing Scheme .
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- Bank Statement
- Mobile Number
6 .pan card
- Ration Card
- electricity bill
Pradhan mantri awas yojana new list
Pmay new list : -Now let us tell you how you can check the new list of pradhan mantri awas yojana. You can also easily check pmay g list online from your mobile. Follow my mentioned steps to check the list.
- Type https://pmayg.nic.in/ in your address bar, then click on Awaassoft in the menu then choose Report! As mentioned in the image.
- Now you choose Beneficiary details for verification!
- After that feel all the details.
- Do not forget to select pradhan mantri awas yojana in the last!
- After that click on submit!
pmayg nic in list